Dr. Tracy says:
Many couples plan on rediscovering their "in-love" feelings on a vacation, only to find just the opposite. The stress of traveling, spending all that money, and unfulfilled romantic expectations causes them to conclude "If we can't be happy on vacation, we're not going to be happy together anywhere."
On the other hand, a really great romantic vacation can rekindle a lackluster love life and rejuvenate a relationship. Here's how to have that great romantic vacation...
(More to come! Check back often!)
Tips for romantic travel
- Doís and Doníts for Romantic Traveling
- Pack Your Lingerie
- Try a Travel Adventure
- Romantic Cruising
- Get Sensuous With Food
- Tubs For Two
- Sensuous Scents
- Setting Romantic "Triggers"
- The Magic of Couples-Only Resorts (Caribbean)
- Acapulco South -- The Queen Bee's Younger Sister
- Room Without A Key (Bahamas)
- Finding The "Real" Hawaii
Return to "Ask Dr. Tracy" Home Page
copyright 1995-2011 Tracy Cabot